Friday, 23 November 2012

This is a card made from my new design sheet which features two toppers, one for a girl and one a boy (in blue naturally). They make a really quick card if you are in a hurry or you can use them for easel cards or larger designs.

The sheet can be found at
LeeJayCards

 I put the topper onto a textured pink card blank, added a pink ribbon bow and peel off corners - great for that last minute card!

I'm also entering it in the Moving Along With The Times "Lets Go Dotty Challenge"
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card.
    Sweet image and fab layers.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and I like the look of all the layered circles - nice deisgn!
    PS: You've got word verification turned on. The chance of people leaving you some nice comments increase if you turn it off, just so you know:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pia, I thought I had turned it off, will do so now.

      Delete
  3. Lovely card for that precious little new Princess.

    Hugs
    Judith x

    ReplyDelete