Monday, 26 November 2012

This is a card I have made using my own design for the base image. It was created in Photoshop using elements from Design-A-Dream Design a Dream and Delightful Doodles Delightful Doodles.

The background paper is from Forever Friends Retro Collection, A Christmas Tale. I have added red organza ribbon and bow as well as a die cut from Marianne Dies and punched snowflake with extra red gem. Both of these were cut from white glitter card.

I am entering this in the Aud Sentiments Bingo Challenge using the word Joy, ribbon and a die cut. I hope you like it. It is also entered in Delightful Challenges "Red & Green"

 Aud Sentiments Bingo Challenge
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com.es/




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, just love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and colours! Simple and sweet!

    Thank you for joining in at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete