Saturday, 8 December 2012

This is a gorgeous image called "Festive Westie" from Delicious Doodles
Delicious Doodles Chirstmas Images

I coloured the image with copic caio markers - I know Westies are usually white but he looks just like a friends dog who is more blond - and cut it out then mounted it on a white die cut. I created an A5 card blank from white card adding a smaller piece of gold mirror board and then a smaller piece of green and gold backing paper. I tied a piece of green organza ribbon round the card blank and with another small piece tied a knot round this. After adding the image, complete with some small red gems I added two white glitter snowflakes and white gem and a white die cut swirl before finishing off with peel off greetings.





I am entering this into the following challenges
Forever Friends Christmas - http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Aud Sentiments Anything Goes - http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sarah Hurley Challenge Christmas - http://www.sarahhurleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-75-christmas.html

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and such a cute image. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments and good luck with the DT call.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeously cute, thanks for joining us at FF. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Fabulous card ... Love the sweet image .....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx
    Thanks for joining us at FF monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    and good luck with the dt call
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is So cute Lynda! what an adorable little Westie! Love the border around the image and the gorgeous ribbon and embellies! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete